Home Desktop products Programming About us
XDESK XTView SysTrayX XFilesDialog EarthSunX Downloads Translations Register FAQ
Our desktop products now have their own domain at DESKTOP-UTILITIES.COM
is a very effective Task-Switcher/Desktop-Assistant
rewritten specifically for Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8
- the program features AppBar, HotKeys, HotMouse, HotCorners and more!
The program is also part of our top suite - Desktop-Enhancing Utilities - so if you are
a registered user of that you will get the program automatically.
is a very powerful & stable
Virtual Desktop Manager / Desktop Assistant - features Quick View, AppBar,
powerful rules, Reminders & Alarms, CPU meter, Applications AutoRestart,
Memory Cleaner, TaskList, HotKeys, HotMouse, Mouse-Scrolling, Mouse-Knocking, HotCorners and more !
|XDESK 4.20 SHAREWARE||XDESK 1.96 FREEWARE|
|This is the Virtual Desktop Manager for computers where STABILITY, POWER, PRODUCTIVITY and SUPPORT are IMPORTANT.||This can be a nice way to learn more about virtual desktop managers - from a SMALL PROGRAM that contains all the important features FOR FREE!|
|Registered users receive 12 months of free upgrades and free technical support.||However, most of the advanced features (like the QuickView, CPU Meter, AppBar or separate icons on each desktop) are not present in the free version.|
is designed to maximize the way you can use your system tray. You can now hide selective icons from the system tray, and soon a feature to sort them will be available.
SysTrayX 3.70 SHAREWARE
- SysTrayX helps you hide some of the less used icons from the system tray (the hidden icons can still be seen and used in the special SysTrayX menu but will no longer permanently take precious space from your system tray);
- provide recovery for those icons if anything happens to the system tray;
- any action that you would normally perform to the tray icons (right-click, left-click or left-double-click) can now be done from the SysTrayX menu!
If your system tray looks like that:
with SysTrayX it can look like this:
or even as small as this:
is designed to improve all the standard file dialogs (Open / Load / Save).
The dialogs will be bigger and you will have extra tools - like lists of recent files and folders,
buttons for each drive or the full name of the current folder.
XFilesDialog 3.20 SHAREWARE
Don't you hate when on your big screen you see a small dialog where you have to scroll about 100 times to see all the files and folders ?
Don't you hate when you have to waste a lot of time only to see in which folder you are currently located ?
Don't you hate when you have to waste a lot of clicks only to get to a file that you have just saved from another program ?
XFilesDialog is the solution for this problems !
- the much bigger size of the dialog ;
- the extra "history menu" ;
- the files are automatically sorted ;
- the display mode (list, details, etc.) and headers size are automatically set ;
- the name of the current folder is displayed on the title bar!
- since v2 XFilesDialog is working with Office2000 and OfficeXP programs!
- NEW - XFilesDialog v3 can now even have the new "XP look"